Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas everyone!

Anyone get any neat goodies for their bikes?

My Mom surprised me with a $100 gift card to the local dealer. I gotta decide what I want! (Doesn't matter how old ya get Mom still buys ya toys!)

-John

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I got a granddaughter's first Christmas, she is 'almost' one year old now. Nothing on this planet can top that! :)

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I am a full blown Apple fanboy now, I suppose. I already had an iPhone and iPad and my wife got me a MacBook Pro and a 27" Apple Cinema Display, hehe. Loving it! Nothing for the bike though, but we do that all year round.

Also got to see my younger brother who is in the Navy currently stationed in Connecticut, it was nice to see him for a few days. I drove him back to the airport, that was tough. I am counting my blessings that we got to see him this Christmas, he could have just as easily been deployed and we not see him for a couple of years, but it's still tough to see him go. It's a reminder of what kind of sacrifices those in the military and their families make every single day, even when they aren't deployed or serving overseas.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got to see my son go running for his toys on his first Christmas. He will be one year old on jan. 7 so it was exciting. Also got to see my nephew which hardly ever happens because of his mother. As far as material stuff mostly guitar stuff but my wife did get me a cool tin dealers vulcan sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wife got me a set of Tsukayu Strong hard bags. Brother a nice analog chrome clock that mounts on the handlebar. But the highlight was seeing my 7 year old's excitement this year!

·
BOTM Winner, April 2014
786 Posts
The highlight was seeing my 2 year old grandson's excitement when he saw his new bmx bicycle! I ride with PaPaw he said to everyone. That sure pulled my heart strings. I got Apes & risers & braided SS cables & hoses. It was a great Christmas this year.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The highlight was seeing my 2 year old grandson's excitement when he saw his new bmx bicycle! I ride with PaPaw he said to everyone. That sure pulled my heart strings. I got Apes & risers & braided SS cables & hoses. It was a great Christmas this year.
On your bike or the grandons? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts