Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather pending suppose to be visiting Grove City PA this weekend. Guy I work has family up there so we are riding up tomorrow. If there are any riders around that area and can point out some good roads and sites to see let me know!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ron M,
Saw your post about New Hope, Pa.
Found it on the map.
Thinking I will travel there soon but would like to know what is the attraction for bikers.
Any information will be helpful and appreciated.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Paul,
NewHope is just across the river from Ringoes NJ. The town is along the river and is an older town that has character older town house style homes, Antique shop, Art studio, and a great outdoor restaurant ( sorry I forget the name ) that makes great bacon cheese burgers. You can hit 202 and 206 within a mile. And if you're like me it's got enough country roads in any direction to just go exploring.

I guess the allure for bikers is the no helmet law. I've been there a few times since May and weekend or week day the people there have always been pleasant. I first heard about it from a guy that stored his bike where I kept mine, when I mentioned it to my friends at work they all knew about it and go there from time to time. I hope I didn't over sell it, enjoy the ride.

Ron

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ron,
Thanks for the information about New Hope, Pa.
Also heard about the town from several other bikers after your post and similar comments.
A good destination coming from either NJ or PA.
And good roads in either direction,
While I hear that the food is good, I suspect the beer is cold also.
Ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts