Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got your attention, Ok they are really good boots, i want a pair but they are very expensive. i bought some H and H harness boots that lasted 8 month's. Red wings are crap, White's sole where the peddle sits is round and uncomfortable. I want to buy my last pair of boots and go out is style and comfort. Any one have problems with Westco West Coast Shoe Company?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought cycle gear Bilt boots on sale for $60 and they lasted 3 months if that. Today I took them in to a cobbler to get new heels and ended up having the whole soles redone for $60. I suppose I'll have a cheap pair of boots with really good soles when I'm done. The cobbler said trust him, they'll be really nice and last a long time when he's done. I wished I'd just bought a $120 pair of Magnum combat boots to begin with. I considered the H&H boots in the beginning but it sounds like they're no better than the Bilt boots I bought. I bought the harness boots because I can wear them to work and they look nice.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have been buying boots(and leathers) from leatherup.com for years.great choice of quality boots and gear for excellent prices. The sizes run a little small, so step one size if you are wanting a great fit.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Tried Milwaukee Leather? Have a couple pair and am very happy. Soft leather, side zips, aggressive soles. Available in IL at Farm & Fleet for around $100.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts