Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a buyer for my zx14 and now I need to find me a V2k. Well I found one but I'm skeptical to post in here lol.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Post it. You will get honest feedback from other V2K owners. Did you check cycletrader.com? About a hundred V2K's listed there. Take your time and get what YOU want. Happy huntin!:D:D You could check what Bare has available.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Other than eating rear rubber, it's a GREAT cruiser ! Post a pic!
If you ride it like you are 80 yrs old the m/t rubber will last.
If you ride it like you are 20 yrs old buy a car tire and the rubber will last.
Most fun you can have with your clothes on. BD

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Yeah. post pics, and ask what ever you wish. I don't care to give my honest opinion about these machines. There are things I like and dislike about it.

Hard on rear tire = FUN TIMES.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice find! Always makes me SMH me to see a 5 year old bike with that few miles and that much invested in aftermarket pipes, fender and intake.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Nice find! Always makes me SMH me to see a 5 year old bike with that few miles and that much invested in aftermarket pipes, fender and intake.
Me too I don't get it. The age I can over look because, I have 6.5k on my V2K and it is an 08. But I got it brand new last year. If you look at the bike and say wow only 6k on a 5 year old bike then he barley rides 1k a year. But all the extra play pretties, pipes, intake, grips, mirros,...., I don't know. I wonder if it was family obligations. It looks like the guys has a small daughter, I saw a small bike with training wheels and one of those battery powered or push powered 4 wheelers in the background. Makes ya wonder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts