·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tenminimum

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Thank goodness for DVRs... I tape anything that appeals and fast forward thru all commercials now. She and the salamander were funny the first few times but the repetition kills it..... I vote annoying... goes for the gecko too...

you know who I am referring to. that lady in the add all over this site and elsewhere. progressive. insurance. well is she? or is she just annoying as hell? we see her everywhere a dozen times a day.. or more. at times I think all the exposure, she is wearing in on me. over and over again... she almost looks hot.? naw, its just the continuous feed. they mean to wear you down this way... so is she hot, not hot or just damn annoying? I vote... annoying, just like that little friggen salamander.. how bout you? out, ponch

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Another vote for annoying here! Hot? Not even close.

·
Registered
487 Posts
She's female! Maybe not really hot, but......well shes female!:D Okay she is also annoying!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Annoying! Definitely annoying... But, a highly effective marketing ploy. She is the Gecko of Progressive. However, I think she is a little better looking than the Gecko..

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
She's scripted to be annoying and a bit "lost", so I'm guessing the scripting works! Everyone knows what commercial is on when she's talking! Outside of the commercials, she's very nice to look at, but the Flo personna...

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
I'd buy about any thing she was/is selling. Out of character she is quite a good looking young lady. She was a stand up comedian but that gig fell by the wayside when she signed on to Progressive

·
Registered
445 Posts
Annoying is putting it kindly.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Annoying has my vote also. I tried to save money with them, sure if I want no uninsured motorist and take that dang chance, I can save a bundle, no thank you, added it and it's $42 more a year then mine.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
She's hot. I have an odd infatuation with her...

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I vote Hot also. I think there's a little "freak" hiding in her somewhere. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say "freak"? I meant flake. And a little freak drives me crazy! Dang, I said it again!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Thank goodness for DVRs... I tape anything that appeals and fast forward thru all commercials now. She and the salamander were funny the first few times but the repetition kills it..... I vote annoying... goes for the gecko too...
+ 1. The DVR also cuts down TV football games to a reasonable length with
the commercials bypassed! :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
OH!! Flo is not the ONLY annoying persona out there, < The Nationwide nerd, The bird in the hand guy, screaming drill sarg/therapist, THEY all suck, the geco may be the least offensive

1 - 17 of 17 Posts