Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my birthday is coming up in September and I have to get new tags and re insure for my car and both bikes. After getting into a pissing match with my bike insurer, I have had to do some re evaluation about my riding needs and wants.

I have decided to go down to 1 bike, but the 6 million dollar question is which one. Due to family commitments, foster kids, and the pending adoption of the said kids, my days of extended bike trips are a thing of the past.

This past week end, I traded my Custom for a Kawasaki Ninja 650R ..... yep, I am going back to a sport / standard bike. I got a great price on the Custom when I traded for it (6k). I pick up the Ninja on the 14th as it is being fitted with heated grips and Givi PLX V35 bags.

My Classic and trailer will also be going, but I will be selling that myself, in the near future. The plan is to just keep the Ninja, it will give me something fun to ride, still offer the light touring option if the opportunity arises.

Now .... If I can only remember where to put my feet

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Dang Whiting...that just doesn't seem normal. I hope you enjoy the new ride. We've missed you on the more recent "Kawboy Roundups".
And don't think about not hanging around on these forums! That just wont do!

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And don't think about not hanging around on these forums! That just wont do!
Don't worry Zig, I will still be here peeing in some ones Corn Flakes. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well, the custom is gone and I have my new Ninja in the garage .... the dealer sold my custom in the first week that he had it, so it was a win win for everybody concerned.

Zig .. I am in Laredo ... you gotta tell Ponch that he needs to do something about the traffic in Austin, and at 103F here, somebody need to turn the bloody air conditioner on.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Zig .. I am in Laredo ... you gotta tell Ponch that he needs to something about the traffic in Austin, and at 103F here, somebody need to turn the bloody air conditioner on.
surprisingly enuff, I was thinking the very same thing just yesterday.. I should do something about it because Nobody else seems to give a rattsass about what the LibTurds are doing to this place.

1st.. it would be a Trumpian mandatory that every Kalifornicating Libturd and bleeding hart liberal and polytixan, be ExCommunicated from the state. No free bus ride, they should be made to march with only what they can carry across the west texas desert to the state lane. Each individual upon crossing the state line should be given an Official Texas Tattoo on their ass in the shape of a Boot complete with serial number and message if they ever showed up this side of Rio Grande they would be shot/hung/beat/burnt, not necc in that order.

2nd. now that we cleaned the place out of Vermin and Commies we can commence to take back our land. for instance ALL roadways belong to the people, not to some idea of State owned and con'Troll'ed $rite of way.. to be contracted out to Australian company to rape the people daily.. sorry but the aussies gotta go.. either leave peacefully or get the tattaoo..

2b. WE shoot out and demolish every camera system and toll booth and other such nonsense to impede the flow of traffic. anybody that should see it different perty much gets the same treatmeant as the cameras and toll booths.

3rd.. ALL Commercial Trucks that don't have Specific drop offs or pick ups in Travis County MUST use the now open 130 bypass that was bilt specifically to get this TRAIN of traffic out of downtown Austin. All trux will carry a bill of transportation and if stopped within county limits w/o proper bizness papers will have their riggs confiscated and have to pay very healthy fines and legal fees to get their riggs and loads back, which will have been driven out to the west texas desert.

Just this first and menial piece of "Take back our Country" will open the flow of traffic within our overly congested urban sprawl.. hell just getting rid of the kalifornicators and kommies should reduce the surplus population about 90%..

4th. that last 10% is the hardest to get rid off. Lawyers. we should open and issue fair game shooting license 24/7 with a bounty on each hide.. those that don't get shot will flee like tix off a hound full of ridex shampoo.. poncho

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALL Commercial Trucks that don't have Specific drop offs or pick ups in Travis County MUST use the now open 130 bypass that was bilt specifically to get this TRAIN of traffic out of downtown Austin. All trux will carry a bill of transportation and if stopped within county limits w/o proper bizness papers will have their riggs confiscated and have to pay very healthy fines and legal fees to get their riggs and loads back, which will have been driven out to the west texas desert.
Atlanta does not allow commercial trucks to run I75 thru the downtown core ... you have to take the loop. The problem with the 130 is that it is TXTAG ... nobody except the locals have these ... if you made it free, the game would change. It aint the trucks that cause the clog .... it is the 4 wheelers running the get off's and then get on's that clog it all up .... nobody seems to know how to blend .... ironically the slowest / worst lane is the left (hammer) lane ... that moves slower than the other 2 .... go figure .... now, if they all put down their cell phones .........

Other than driving in Miami, the I35 corridor from Dallas to San Antonio is the worst and most dangerous in the country.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
The problem with the 130 is that it is TXTAG ... nobody except the locals have these ... if you made it free, the game would change. It aint the trucks that cause the clog ....

ironically the slowest / worst lane is the left (hammer) lane ...

Other than driving in Miami, the I35 corridor from Dallas to San Antonio is the worst and most dangerous in the country.
see item # 2B previous post. TROLL ways are some libturd invention for yet another govmint money grab. it does nothing to help the people and only creates a 2 class set of drivers, those with the mean$ to use em and those w/o..
ALL Roadways are Public Property, ie. you, me, everbody. They do NOT belong to some nebulous entity called the "State" to which can impose monetary limitations who can use them when.

Commercial TRUX are the Trains of commerce. They need as much of their own road ways as much as reasonable. IF there are loops around city centers, they NEED to use them.

Since we cant just make new roads and routes for trucks (why not?)
we should dedicate the Far Left Lane for Trucks Only. we should provide as much ingress and egress ramps on the left only for trucks.
Middle and Right lanes are for cars and p/u truks only.
Big riggs can only use middle and right lane to enter and exit when a Left lane entrance and exit are not available.
As much as reasonable begin to create a Separate but not Equal road system to handle these Truck/Trains.. they don't belong with cars any more than cars belong with Trucks.

All Toll Roads and the polyTic'shuns that made them happen need to disappear off the face of earth. I know how to get ridd of the one.. poncho

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ponch for President .... LOL

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
CanAmIco, or MexAmAda? new joint, new name, need new flagg?

Ponch wont play second fiddle to anyone ... LOL
that's a banjo.. and no I wont.. first order of bidness is Get Rid of the Border(s), send in the military and take over mechico. that cant take more than a couple of hours? not nikel worth of diff tween the Gov an Cartels, they both hafta disappear.
divy the joint up into a dozen new states and then everybody can live in hamerica! you like what we got here? No need to come here, we going there! Just like a good neighbor, All States are here, ther, everware!
If we get any lipp from our northern neighbor, we just do what we failed to do back 1849 and kick the limeys off the continent.. yeah keystone wont be a problem because it will be our oil now. welcome all our new canukian citizens, gonna hafta lose that ugly flagg though. mebbe we can come up with somthin mor spiffy?

second, mebbe firs? order of bidness, Kick all the UN out of the country. shut down the bldg. or lock em all inside and crash a plane into it? either way its close up shop time.. all foreign aid ceases.. give us any lipp, will send you a nuke, suck it up.. you don't need us, we sure as hell don't need you.

Trump is a Chump, Id make him look like chimp at the zoo.. he is way too nice and PC.. don't like it here? there's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out.. find you a better place, good luck with that.

Reactions: DeputyLoud

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
yeah, what he said!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts