Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Congrats! Low miles and great price, nice looking machine! ENJOY!!!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
ww, welcome abord. Thas a mitey fine horse you got ther. You have cast yor lot with this most exclusive klub of beast meisters. a little time in the saddle and the mods begin. or not. poncho

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congratulations! I bought one this fall after buying the 1500 in the spring. I can't tell you how much better I like the beast!

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the club.
Very nice ride, great price sir.
Congratulations! I bought one this fall after buying the 1500 in the spring. I can't tell you how much better I like the beast!

Good luck!
ww, welcome abord. Thas a mitey fine horse you got ther. You have cast yor lot with this most exclusive klub of beast meisters. a little time in the saddle and the mods begin. or not. poncho
Welcome to the club!
Congratulations! Awesome deal. Enjoy and welcome :)
Congrats! Low miles and great price, nice looking machine! ENJOY!!!
THANKS Everyone ! I Am Very Excited to getting riding !

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome to the club WW, nice looking ride with some great accessories, like those chrome strips on the side panels, Ando

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
A little late, but congrats. I have the same bike. I love it and ride it even into the 2o degree weather.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Welcome, I just joined Sat myself, on an 06 Classic LT. So far, it's an amazing ride, hope yours is the same!And the guys that have replied to me on these boards have been awesome, looks like you and I have joined a great community!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome brother. Got the same year and model. Awesome ride. Enjoy. Bob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts