Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome Meancyles. You guys get around on the network, WoW! Meancycles is a nice place to order accessories and parts from. They have a very nice sales crew working there.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I just made my first purchase from MeanCycles. I ordered the Grantour Bag Ku4141. I liked the fact you can use it with the lumbar as a backrest or on the luggage rack if you have a passenger.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
They do have fast shipping. I ordered on Saturday and my package arrived Wednesday. I did have to order by phone though. The web page say's they take Discover Card. When I went to place my order I didn't see any Discover Card option.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Meancycles is nice to deal with... got my clear lenses on bike now!

question though... if you add vendors to the site, why don't they offer a promotional discount if the forum is mentioned??

·
Registered
525 Posts
Meancycles is my local shop and I have been there and met the guys in person, great easy going bunch. As many other shops, their space is limited, so not everything is in stock. If you have an urgent need make sure to give them a call or send them email and they will take care of you. I bought there for my 900 and now my 1600 and always been happy with their attention.

Good to see them here. :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
I don't think those are the same. The one MeanCycles shows is actually this one : http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/Stebel_Nautilus_Compact_Tuning_Air_Horns_p/stebel-nautilus-horn.htm (middle one, NOVA chrome)...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Site Down?

Seems as if MeanCycles web-site is down. Was on it earlier, but now can't get in. Lists as "service not available" when trying to connect to site (have tried entry various ways).

·
Registered
186 Posts
I bought a nice meancycles tee-shirt a few months back(cool graphix)Im on vaction right now in gatlinburg,TN advertising for em, because im wearing it.and i really really wish i would of came here on two wheels instead of 4, this has got to be one of the coolest places on earth to ride, Im here on my honeymoon and i already miss my vulcan, uh oh .

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Point of contact for MeanCycles

Is there someone in particular we should email or contact if we're interested in product and want to take advantage of any discounts available through the forum?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Do they offer a discount to members of the forum? It would be great to take advantage of a deal. It could be win/win. More sales for them... More deals for us...

·
Registered
2 Posts
MeanCycles Customer Service

I ordered a set of pipes and a backrest from them about 7 days ago. I hadn't heard from them regarding shipping, so I sent them an email with my order number and the information from my order. Within a half an hour, I received a very nice response detailing what was going on with my order, and was informed that my items will ship out within a day or two. (they are waiting for the backrest to arrive at their shop, so they can ship everything together.)

With prompt responses, and detailed order confirmations, and a very easy to navigate website, I'll be back to shop there again.

**EDIT** BTW, the price on their VN900 Britt black pipes was a STEAL!!

I definitely recommend this site!

Ride on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jc, is a good dude. I have bought a ton from him for my bike, just about 5 grand worth, he cut me deals, pretty good with shiping. It got better and better as i bought more. I would highly recommend meancycle and jc. And whatever it is that im looking at i talk to jc first to see if he can get it for me and he has allways gotten it and given me a better deal on it.if your lookin for anything for your bike check with jc first.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts