Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I bought a radiator cover for my vulcan 800 from them from their ebay store, GREAT product at an amazing price (i am no way affiliated with them, just a satisfied customer)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Welcome Irate! Another satisfied customer here!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Nothing for the EN500, go figure
Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcoms! Im new on this forum, but I hope to be on here a bit and keep up with the posts and questions.

A little intro about Irate Customs: We started in 2004 and specialize in making Radiator grills for Metric Cruisers.

We Currently make parts for The VN800, VN900, VN1500 99+ years, VN1600, and VN1700, and all Mean Streak Models.

We will soon have parts for the VN500, Pre 99 VN1500, and the VN2000.

I set up a coupon code for our site that will allow everyone on this site to get a discount at www.iratecustoms.com. All you need to do is enter VULCANFORUMS in the promo box at checkout and click update to see the discount. The discount may vary at times so I can't say exactly what it will always be.

Feel free to offer any suggestions or feedback about our products. Also feel free to ask any questions!

Marty

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey thats awesome! Can't wait until you get the pre 99 1500's made up :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just ordered a radiator cover for my mean streak and put vulcanforums in the promo code box but nothing showed up as far as a discount at the end,,will it later?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts