1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
welcome aboard cobra...

·
Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Oh, great! I was already Jonesing something terrible for those Tri-ovals, now I gotta be reminded even more often that I don't have them yet! Torture, I say, pure torture!

:D Welcome to the forum, thank you for your support! :D

·
Registered
3,219 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOVE COBRA!!!

I now have another thread to look at every day!! Just what i needed... HAHA

·
Registered
76 Posts
did you guys update your website?? Cobrausa.com I was just there checking out some stuff -- it doesnt' seem very user friendly...

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Welcome Cobra, love my long shots!

·
Living The Dream
1,516 Posts
Several of us the site are having issues with our fi2000 powrpro. Who do we need to contact? I have tried email and phone. No reply or call back.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Just curious, what issues are you having. I installed 1 myself at the end of last season and don't have may hours logged on it. Wondering if I should keep my ear to the ground so to speak.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just curious, what issues are you having. I installed 1 myself at the end of last season and don't have may hours logged on it. Wondering if I should keep my ear to the ground so to speak.
It appears to run fine. It does not blink as per their instructions and smells rich on idle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.