Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a auto wax on the chrome and red painted parts but does it work on the black areas like forks or rims? I noticed on my 900LT if the wax got on the frame it would wipe off but it left white spot on it. Before I did anything to the rims and forks I thought I would ask the question, what do you use on these areas? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use the Honda spray also. I don't use it on my windshield though because it does leave a film on it that gives it a prisim effect when the sun shines thru it. But because you have the short shield it wouldn't matter much.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I use a generic lemon sent furniture polish. Spray on wipe off. It’s great for road side cleaning when traveling. Bugs come off easily. :msn: Gotta make room for the fresh bugs and start the day with a lemon scent to boot. I use it on everything including the windshield. I have doing this for years never had a problem with paint chrome or windshields.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I use a generic lemon sent furniture polish. Spray on wipe off. It’s great for road side cleaning when traveling. Bugs come off easily. :msn: Gotta make room for the fresh bugs and start the day with a lemon scent to boot. I use it on everything including the windshield. I have doing this for years never had a problem with paint chrome or windshields.
I wonder if the honda polish is pledge with a different scent ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts