Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mother's has a really great can of paste wax out. Goes on with a round foam pad provided with it, towel it off, does wonders. Then hit it with Final Inspection liquid spray and towel off and you wont believe the diff. Prob find both at any AutoZone type store. - Larry G. as well, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Liquid Brilliance, I used to do Meguires gold and mothers products but they are not near as good....

·
Registered
439 Posts
WAX On

Liquidglass great stuff:cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Honda Spray cleaner. It says it is okay for clear windshields but it leaves a slight film that is noticable when the sunlight hits it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Zymol Titanium....pricey but the scooter is worth it...bugs don't stick and dirt just rinses off

·
Registered
78 Posts
Honda Spray cleaner. It says it is okay for clear windshields but it leaves a slight film that is noticable when the sunlight hits it.
I use the honda polish too and think it's great ! Noticed the film too, once in a while I'll clean my windshield with a window cleaner that doesnot contain amonia. Then the honda polish looks "film free" again. Also like Meguires polmer products (blue bottle)

I've had three Valkyries thru the years and wish I still had one. Nothing like that big inch 6cyl !!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use Plexus for the windshield. Never leaves a film and bugs come right off. The better half is putting the pressure on to move the Valk out of the stable. Some of the VV riders that are complaining on the heat should ride on top of the 6 cyl toaster in stop and go traffic on a 90 degree day. :D Honda should have never quit making that bike. When they made the Rune, that is exactly what they did to the bike. They ruined it:mad:(

·
Registered
369 Posts
i use allergen PLEDGE. yes, that's right pledge. I've tried every kind of wax and polish and i have yet to find one that shines better or last longer then pledge. I've been using it for 2 years now. it seems to get rid of all those little swirl marks that drive you nuts. its leaves a nice shinny coat. ill never use another polish again. ill wash the windshield before i use it on it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Allergen Pledge?

i use allergen PLEDGE. yes, that's right pledge. I've tried every kind of wax and polish and i have yet to find one that shines better or last longer then pledge. I've been using it for 2 years now. it seems to get rid of all those little swirl marks that drive you nuts. its leaves a nice shinny coat. ill never use another polish again. ill wash the windshield before i use it on it.
Is this some type of Pledge for people with allergies?

·
Registered
358 Posts
On paint, Turtle Wax ICE Synthetic Spray Wax.
"Wax on, wax off" made easy. Leaves a nice deep, smooth glossy shine. No residue, no swirl marks.

Chrome and windshield, use Pledge. Yes, lemony Pledge. Again, no visible residue AND smells great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts