Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did 1000 miles since last Friday (2-14) running around here in Central Texas.... Not perfect weather but nice anyway. I like it chilly but it got WARM during the days, except today I got a good sunburn.... Running down to Houston and then back up to Dallas area and then back in Waco and back to Corsicana. Mostly back country roads. (I need to learn them)

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
78 degrees here in San Antonio today. Did some riding as well. Not as much as you did Bubba but at least I got out.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have an advantage that some of you may not have by being retired...

But if you can try to retire before you are too old and unable to ride or do much of anything else. I have too many friends in that category. Not that I am in perfect health either but I can still get around....

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Even though Kerrville is only 350 miles from here...... One of the groups I am in are going to be doing the Three Sisters around then I think. Don't know yet.

April 23rd is my birthday. The wife was wanting to do a cruise..... (not me, I was in the Air Force 20 years... not the Navy...)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well Bubba, I was in the US Navy for 10 years, 28 plus now with the Houston PD...Might retire the end of this year....It's approx. 270 miles from Sugar Land to Kerrville the way I go, back roads is the only way we go....If you make it in the time frame we're there, give us a call, would be nice to talk to another VV owner who knows about this bike...Cell 281-684-1486.....Larry & Carol..

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Law Dawg...

You have a PM....

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
private message

upper right of your screen under where it shows Welcome, (your name)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts