Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a voyager with a cobra 2000fi on it and what's your settings with cobra exhaust and k&N filter.

·
Super Moderator
5,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Glad you decided to join us. Do not have your model, so will have to wait for other members to contribute their opinions. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan Voyager
395 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good evening everybody. I'm new to this forum so I apologize for errors. I currently own a VN750 and I'm ready to trade up. I'm a bit confused and cannot locate any reliable info with a google search. My questions are: 1) What colors does this bike come in? I know that it's one color scheme per year so can someone confirm 2019, 2020, 2021 colors? I have one of each year on my radar. 2) I don't know what the bike sounds like stock but I'm thinking that a set of V&H slip-ons might make it sound a bit meatier. Any opinions on exhaust?

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan Voyager
395 Posts
Good evening everybody. I'm new to this forum so I apologize for errors. I currently own a VN750 and I'm ready to trade up. I'm a bit confused and cannot locate any reliable info with a google search. My questions are: 1) What colors does this bike come in? I know that it's one color scheme per year so can someone confirm 2019, 2020, 2021 colors? I have one of each year on my radar. 2) I don't know what the bike sounds like stock but I'm thinking that a set of V&H slip-ons might make it sound a bit meatier. Any opinions on exhaust?

You can start your own thread and get a lot more attention.

I don't know about 2019 and 2021, but I'm adding a pic of my 2020. It's silver and dark gray with a green pin stripe.

As for the exhaust, I think the stock sounds good on the 1700 and have no interest in swapping it out or adding slip ons.

·
Registered
9 Posts

You can start your own thread and get a lot more attention.

I don't know about 2019 and 2021, but I'm adding a pic of my 2020. It's silver and dark gray with a green pin stripe.

As for the exhaust, I think the stock sounds good on the 1700 and have no interest in swapping it out or adding slip ons.
Thanks, Whiskey! I may start a new thread or I may just wait until I get to the dealer on Monday night to confirm the colors. I think the blue & silver was the 2019 model and I was misled (my own doing) to think the one on the showroom floor was the 2021 because yours it what they have there. Gotta say, your picture in the sunlight does much justice over the "dim" showroom lighting.

·
Registered
2012 Nomad
1,259 Posts
I run the Freedom Performance slipons on my Nomad (same as Voyager less trunk and fairing).
They sound good but are not overbearing.
Do a search on YouTube and you can hear them on a voyager

·
Registered
9 Posts
June 16 was the day I pulled the trigger. On Facebook marketplace I found a 2020 Voyager 1700 ABS, one owner, LED Day-Timer light kit, backrest for rider seat, Ivan's ECU upgrade, V&H slip ons, 1800 miles. $14750!!! Freakin' eh! I love this big bike. What a pleasure to ride and the slip ons give it a nice sound, not obnoxiously loud.

·
Registered
17 Posts
June 16 was the day I pulled the trigger. On Facebook marketplace I found a 2020 Voyager 1700 ABS, one owner, LED Day-Timer light kit, backrest for rider seat, Ivan's ECU upgrade, V&H slip ons, 1800 miles. $14750!!! Freakin' eh! I love this big bike. What a pleasure to ride and the slip ons give it a nice sound, not obnoxiously loud.
That soujnds like a fantastic deal - I onky have 1 question, why did the former owner want to sel it ??

·
Registered
9 Posts
That soujnds like a fantastic deal - I onky have 1 question, why did the former owner want to sel it ??
He was commuting from Queens to Manhattan with it and this bike is too big for that trip everyday in heavy traffic. He's using his other bike, a sport/adventure for the ride. Good for me, eh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts