Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I originally made an account here and intended on being active...but then life got in the way and my Vulcan S got totaled. I've since moved on from motorcycling but have the stock seat, exhaust, mirrors, and a Kawasaki oil filter taking up space in my garage. I thought I might offer them up here if anyone wants them, free except for shipping. I'm in northern Arizona but also travel to Phoenix and Tucson occasionally if someone in Arizona would want them. Best guess is 500-1000 miles on the parts. 0 on the oil filter. :) If no interest, I'll scrap them, but wanted to try and pass something on!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I'll take that filter and mirrors. I've got an oil change due in a couple hundred miles and my current mirrors have seen better days (walking through my front door every time tends to beat them up a bit). Sending PM with address.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Thanks for the filter and mirrors! They actually showed up over the weekend but today was my first day back home to check them out. Just knocked the cost of my next oil change down considerably!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I lied about last call. Never got around to cleaning out the garage, but it’s nice out so today it’s happening. Lol. Still have a stock seat and exhaust if anyone needs then. Also the stock orange circular reflectors that screw on and stock license plate bracket with red reflectors. Willing to ship the seat. Located in northern Arizona.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there, In the process of buying a used Vulcan S. The Stock exhaust and seat would be perfect. However I know shipping would be pricey. Would love to know how much it would cost to ship to 22030 (gladly send address in PM). Mind letting me know and if you are willing to ship (again will gladly pay for)? Don't need anything rushed either, if it takes two weeks I'd be fine with it :)

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts