Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
@Texas Vulcan S I'm moving from South Carolina down your direction (to McQueeney, TX) here in the next couple weeks. Got any good road recommendations?
Yes! The Texas Hill country is full of awesome riding. Just a little NW of you is Canyon Lake, great riding in that area. The areas north and west of San Antonio are great day rides. If you wanna go away for the weekend, Big Bend is incredible. Get in touch when you get settled in I'd be happy to show you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Yes! The Texas Hill country is full of awesome riding. Just a little NW of you is Canyon Lake, great riding in that area. The areas north and west of San Antonio are great day rides. If you wanna go away for the weekend, Big Bend is incredible. Get in touch when you get settled in I'd be happy to show you around.
Awesome! I was honestly a bit worried I was moving down to a bunch of flat straight roads (I'm used to being able to be in the mountains in about 20 minutes from home). I'll hit you up as soon as I get all moved in and we'll catch a good ride. Lunch is on me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awesome! I was honestly a bit worried I was moving down to a bunch of flat straight roads (I'm used to being able to be in the mountains in about 20 minutes from home). I'll hit you up as soon as I get all moved in and we'll catch a good ride. Lunch is on me.
Yeah, I blame John Wayne. All his movies depicted Texas as desert wasteland, and if you go far west is kinda true but the desert has its own kinda beauty as well. Stay safe on your move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 127 of 127 Posts