Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I agree. DOT rules and regulations are so outdated it's pathetic. DOT is the reason that the Z900RS doesn't have LED Turnsignals in the US like everywhere else in the world. Same with lots of newer type cars like the Lexus and some others that have very bright and sequential LED's that don't comply with outdated DOT regulations on what LED's should look like. Very stupid Government crap that takes Centuries to change. Same with our 1950's education system and our dark ages Powergrid. We are so far behind other countries in technology it isn't even funny.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
What I like about mine the led lights are flush and get rid of the bug eye stalk syndrome. They are extremely super bright in day and night. In Miami it doesnt matter. The drivers are out to get ya.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a pillion and side cases, so there is not much point in trimming the fender for me. BUT, for those of you with the stock rear set ups, these fender bobs look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like the look of this way better than most, without going the route of drilling into the fender or frame for bullet LEDs.

Just be aware, the little plastic tabs that the license plate bolt on to break VERY easily, so make sure you have a solution for that, or skip the frame bracket that it comes with and get a side mount instead.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m going the diy route. I just ordered a led strip that was $7. I’ll post pics when I’m done. I personally can’t justify spending over $100 for a tail light.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts