Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 774 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came from being a Suzuki owner and in the forums there they had a little game they played where you posted a picture of your bike in a specific situation. For example your Vulcan with a cop car, or your vulcan in front of a taco bell. I am not sure if anyone would like to get something like this rolling.

Rules are simple.

1. First person to post a picture of the previous chooses the next.
2. The picture should be of your bike as requested
3. No task should be unsafe.
4. All pics and request should meet forum guidelines.

Who's game....

My 1500 classic with a "Manufactured home" AkA trailer...

Next... your ride at a McDonalds...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I'm up for the game, but i won't be able to play until late spring/early summer. :(

·
Registered
578 Posts
We have a scavenger hunt going on the other Kawi forum, its alot of fun and gets people out riding, I did a 200 mile run to get a target once. This time of year it tends to slow down a bit with the snowbound folks out of the game. But hey for us in the sunny parts of the world, why not.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Its dark, its now winter and my bike is packed away as they have already started to salt the roads ......... can i still play !

I rode 2600 miles to get this picture and you cant see my bike cause its night, it is there and it is Rotten Ronnies ......

Flagstaff Arizona, June 18th this year

Next picture ....... by the water

·
Banned
161 Posts
Its dark, its now winter and my bike is packed away as they have already started to salt the roads ......... can i still play !

I rode 2600 miles to get this picture and you cant see my bike cause its night, it is there and it is Rotten Ronnies ......

Flagstaff Arizona, June 18th this year

Next picture ....... by the water[/quote]

I hope this worked. My bike at a dam in northern New England, What nice looking bike!

next picture at a bike shop!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm up for playing. As soon as I get over this cold and it's not raining I will out there. Bike shop huh.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think you guys are missing the object of the game.
First, you take a picture of your bike with the posted object (in the OP's case, a Manufactured Home or Trailer).

Once you have a picture of your bike and the Manufactured Home, then you take another picture of your bike with something else.. Micky D's, bike shop, whatever.

The next one to post would then submit a picture of their bike in front of Micky D's or whatever, and a picture of the next object they choose.

Get it? Everybody posts two pictures... one of the previous object, next an object of of their choosing. First one to post continues the thread.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I think you guys are missing the object of the game.
First, you take a picture of your bike with the posted object (in the OP's case, a Manufactured Home or Trailer).

Once you have a picture of your bike and the Manufactured Home, then you take another picture of your bike with something else.. Micky D's, bike shop, whatever.

The next one to post would then submit a picture of their bike in front of Micky D's or whatever, and a picture of the next object they choose.

Get it? Everybody posts two pictures... one of the previous object, next an object of of their choosing. First one to post continues the thread.
Gottcha:):):) I think, amended mine.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Me three! will play soon as it warms up

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Ok, fellow Vulcan Riders... It's Spring and time to get this going!

I'm going to start this up where the OP intended, hopefully to clear up any misconceptions as to how this works.

James originally posted a picture of a "Manufactured Home" or trailer. My job is to go out and take a picture of my bike with a Manufactured Home included in the picture (keeping in mind the upload size restrictions)... Like this:

Tag - MfgHome.jpg

Once i have a picture fulfilling the requirements of the last poster, I now go and take a picture of my bike with something else... Like this:

Tag - Theatre.jpg

I opted for a local movie theater.

Your job (should you choose to accept it!) is now to go out and take a picture of your bike with a theatre prominently in the picture, and another picture of your bike with something else of your choosing, then be the first one back to post it.

Understand the game? Ready, set.... GO!

·
Registered
71 Posts
And no cheating with photoshop :p

·
Registered
578 Posts
So if I've got this right, you need a pic of my bike in front of a theater.......like this.....

And then someone else has to take a pic in front of a promotional type vehicle.....like this.....

Right?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Criminy, I may just have to go for this challenge if no-one gets to it by tomorrow night.

It's the creativity of the second shot that would take more set-up and thinking-about time... something most have access to in any state or country, but rare and interesting enough that it would require a motorcycle trip to get the picture of... hmm...

·
Registered
73 Posts
It'll be raining here for pretty much the next 15 days. so I'm SOL with getting to play for awhile

1 - 20 of 774 Posts