Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Vulcan classic in great condition both mechanically and aesthetically. The bike has always been kept indoors. Its never been dropped or crashed. I have both original keys and the original owners manual. I apologize for not having pictures, I am out of town and don't have any pics on my phone. I will be back in town later this week and I will get some picture posted as soon as I can.

I am asking $3,000 which I believe is a very reasonable price for this bike. It is by far the cleanest Vulcan 900 that I have seen for sale when looking at Ebay and Craigslist. In my opinion, there is a bunch of crap on those sites and I would rather not deal with the [email protected] that I've heard about with Ebay and Craigslist. I posted the bike here because it seems like its a good group of guys who appreciate these awesome bikes. For that reason, I am listing it at a price that I believe is a reasonable price which is actually well below the Kelley Blue Book value.

All maintenance was performed by an authorized Kawasaki dealer. The bike is up to date with all maintenance and won't need anything for a while.

Low miles, only 8600.
New battery a few months ago.
Brand new Meltzer tires, front and back, with less than 200 miles on them.
When the tires were mounted I had the mechanic run through the bike to see if he suggested anything be done. he said everything looks great.
The bike is 100% factory, the only items that are not factory are the new tires and the new battery.

It kills me to get rid of it, but unfortunately I don't get the time to ride it enough to justify keeping it.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call/text 305 519 8325.

Justin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts