Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 2010 Vulcan 900 Classic - Of course, being used, there was no tool kit that came with it.

Can someone tell me what was in the original tool kit, or make recommendations of what I should put in the tool kit? - (regardless of the original tool kit make-up)

Any help on the best place to find the tools would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just bought a 2010 Vulcan 900 Classic - Of course, being used, there was no tool kit that came with it.

Can someone tell me what was in the original tool kit, or make recommendations of what I should put in the tool kit? - (regardless of the original tool kit make-up)

Any help on the best place to find the tools would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!
Here is a better link for a 2010 Classic:
http://www.ronayersmotorcycles.com/...otorcycles&make=KAWASAKI&year=2010&fveh=38254

It looks like the 2006-2009s had more tools in the kit for some reason:
http://www.ronayersmotorcycles.com/...otorcycles&make=KAWASAKI&year=2008&fveh=38257

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply! That link took me to a page where I had to chose the manufacturer and enter a part#. Do you know the part# for the tool kit?
Sorry about that! Didn't realize the link was not to the same page I'd been viewing. The part number for the 2010 900 Classic is

TOOL-KIT
56007-0095 (replaces 56007-0083)

It retails for $119.57

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Perfect - Just what I needed - Thanks guys!

I think I'll order the spanner wrenches for my shock and cobble the rest together from my own tools.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You might consider also getting the spark plug wrench, as most sockets are too fat to get in there. Check what you have - they might work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You might consider also getting the spark plug wrench, as most sockets are too fat to get in there. Check what you have - they might work.
Great Advice - Thanks!

I'm digging these forums! Great place for a newb like me to learn!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the Vulcan Family, from Central Ohio.

Just some additional advice - you probably want to start learning how to use the online fiche to search for parts, too!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts