Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I knew it was too good to be true. Don't want to offend you but I will have to pass. Not in the cards right now with the holidays. Maybe if you still have it after ax time we can talk.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I wouldn't even be tempted to buy from this guy. No pictures, no idea when they were installed, no idea of their run time and very low post count. $500 is basically new price depending on the style of the Cobra pipes. Here's the prices from Mean Cycles on all Cobra pipe models: MeanCycles | EXHAUST / EXHAUST. Prices can vary a little from site to site, but they are usually pretty close.

Folks, do your homework before buying from others online.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I wouldn't even be tempted to buy from this guy. No pictures, no idea when they were installed, no idea of their run time and very low post count. $500 is basically new price depending on the style of the Cobra pipes. Here's the prices from Mean Cycles on all Cobra pipe models: MeanCycles | EXHAUST / EXHAUST. Prices can vary a little from site to site, but they are usually pretty close.

Folks, do your homework before buying from others online.
I'm not trying to be super defensive, but none of that information is in this post because that's not why the post was created. I actually created a post for selling the exhaust, with no takers. I will create a new one, or refresh that original post with a more reasonable price. This is my first bike, and I'm still working on figuring this stuff out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What type of Cobra exhaust did you get?? I was looking at getting a set of Road Burner Large Radius but they quit making them for the Vulcan 900. If you have have the Cobra Swept we could maybe do a swap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I actually ended up buying a stock exhaust for a reasonable price on eBay, and selling the Cobra exhaust. Thanks for posting though!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts