Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just purchased a stock exhaust for my bike, as the Cobra exhaust that came with it is too loud for me. Unfortunately, it did not come with any of the brackets or hardware needed to mount it to the bike. Does anyone have this stuff lying around that they would be willing to sell me for a reasonable price? I would surely appreciate it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi all,

I just purchased a stock exhaust for my bike, as the Cobra exhaust that came with it is too loud for me. Unfortunately, it did not come with any of the brackets or hardware needed to mount it to the bike. Does anyone have this stuff lying around that they would be willing to sell me for a reasonable price? I would surely appreciate it!
Man, I would of gave you the stock exhaust off mine to get it out of the garage! Anyway, I have all stock brackets here, let me know if you want them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, I would of gave you the stock exhaust off mine to get it out of the garage! Anyway, I have all stock brackets here, let me know if you want them.
I'm waiting to hear from Jcarey first, since he messaged me first, but otherwise I would be glad to take the entire exhaust and hardware off your hands fro a reasonable price. Do you need aftermarket pipes? (I would assume not)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm waiting to hear from Jcarey first, since he messaged me first, but otherwise I would be glad to take the entire exhaust and hardware off your hands fro a reasonable price. Do you need aftermarket pipes? (I would assume not)
If you just reimburse me whatever shipping costs, it's yours, consider it a "pay it forward" exchange. I would rather help out a fellow forum member then it sit inside my garage and collect dust. I do not need pipes, I recently bought a set, thanks though!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pipes

Still very interested in the pipes. Just need shipping cost to 32 Colborne st Strathroy Ontario Canada N7g2l9
Thanks. Do you still need factory mounting hardwear

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still very interested in the pipes. Just need shipping cost to 32 Colborne st Strathroy Ontario Canada N7g2l9
Thanks. Do you still need factory mounting hardwear
If the cost to ship is too much to Canada I might be interested in the pipes. My zip code is 76148.
I'll go to the UPS store and get quotes for both of you tomorrow. Definitely still interested in the stock hardware.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you just reimburse me whatever shipping costs, it's yours, consider it a "pay it forward" exchange. I would rather help out a fellow forum member then it sit inside my garage and collect dust. I do not need pipes, I recently bought a set, thanks though!
I sent you a PM, but my zip code is 07421. Definitely interested and will reimburse you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess I should ask what year is it off of? Not sure if the parts will fit what years.
Ok great. I will be waiting to hear back shipping cost. Thanks very much
So the shipping for both of you, surprisingly, is $120. Jcarey gets first dibs since he asked first, but you guys can fight over it if you want. Just let me know who is getting it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for the quote. But will have to pass. The Canadian dollar sucks. I will check and see if I still have the stock mounting brackets. If I do. Their your if you just pay shipping

·
Registered
102 Posts
So your saying 120 and it comes with everything to install? Is there any dents or anything? Can you text me some pic? 801-712-3569

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So your saying 120 and it comes with everything to install? Is there any dents or anything? Can you text me some pic? 801-712-3569
Well I was originally asking for $500 plus shipping for the pipes, but we can work something out. They're in perfect shape and I have everything to mount them included. I'll send pictures when I get home Sunday.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts