Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 07 vulcan 900 and the stator burnt early last summer. I had it rebuilt,
it lasted 4 months. the company said it might have been burnt to much the first
time and that's why it burnt the second. I have been looking for an aftermarket
stator since November and now I found ricks motorsport electrics,but they need
the old stator for the plug ends. when the other company shipped the stator back to me, the end for the rectifier/regulator was damaged. IF ANYONE HAD A BAD STATOR AND WOULD WANT TO HELP A GUY OUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
I haven't road since October. I put 28,000 miles on my bike in the first 24 months and now in the last 10 months I only put on 3,000 miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i might help you

hello there.
i had the same problem, burned stator, and the service company said that they will look for aftermarket or the oem one. They said that i will have an answer in 2 weeks, but i don.t agree with the aftermarket one, so 90 % i will take the original one (OEM), so if will come complete, with wires olso, and i will have my old one back, maibe i can help you with the wires, in 2-3 weeks, so remind me please after 5-6 july, and i will give you an answer.
cheers.

I have an 07 vulcan 900 and the stator burnt early last summer. I had it rebuilt,
the old stator for the plug ends. when the other company shipped the stator back to me, the end for the rectifier/regulator was damaged. IF ANYONE HAD A BAD STATOR AND WOULD WANT TO HELP A GUY OUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
I haven't road since October. I put 28,000 miles on my bike in the first 24 months and now in the last 10 months I only put on 3,000 miles.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Hey Rusty,

I just replaced the 2 stators in my 2001 VN1500 Classic. I still have the old ones. I have no idea if my ends would fit your stators, but if they will you are welcome to them.

ET

1 - 3 of 3 Posts