Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Vulcan 900 SE and was thinking about changing out the fenders and adding hard shell bags. Does anyone know if the pin striping is available as a decal set that can be purchased? If so, who can sell it? I really like the effect they give on the fenders and would love to have them if I do swap out the fenders.

Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
call your dealer im sure it comes as a kit or check locally where you live im sure there are some paiters in your area that can pinstripe or know people that can

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I had my trailer painted to match my 2 tone LT Classic, colors were perfectly matched and the painted pin striping was as well. Any good auto painter should be able to do the job for you. The cost all up was $699 for the paint job ..... but she sure does look purddy.

http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/whiting57/Bustin Bugs 2010 Grand Circle Tour/?action=view&current=DSCF2306.jpg

If you zoom in you can get a better look at the pinstriping, the paint is not factory colorite paint, the guy had a camera, puts it over the color, snaps away, puts it into his computor and the computor tells him how to mix the paint, pretty nifty, perfect match.

Any bag, fairing etc can be painted and matched this way. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts