Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 custom se that i am accessorizing. I have ordered some universal passenger floorboards and the OEM highway bars. I have looked into the OEM passenger seat rest and its to expensive and not high enough. Now my question is if i buy on of the bay that is not made for the SE but for the 900 it will fit correct? I will just scratch up the chrome and paint it black my self.. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I have an 09 custom se that i am accessorizing. I have ordered some universal passenger floorboards and the OEM highway bars. I have looked into the OEM passenger seat rest and its to expensive and not high enough. Now my question is if i buy on of the bay that is not made for the SE but for the 900 it will fit correct? I will just scratch up the chrome and paint it black my self.. Thanks for the help
I dont know if it will fit for sure, try the following ....
cheapcycleparts.com
meancycles.com
cruisercustomising.com

These guys sell aftermarket accessories at very resonable price, i have used all of them extensivly and are reliable, reputable suppliers, aftermarket seems to be much cheaper than OEM, plus if you call them their knowledge is topshelf.

Dont know where you live ... need to put your location next to your "Handle".
Hope these sites help

Maurice

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yes if it fits the VN 900 Classic or LT models then it fits the Custom models as well. Most parts fit all three models exept for windshields and some crash bars.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts