Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the front turn signals can be fitted to the rear on the Vulcan 900? I would like to give the bike the additional running lights that the front offers.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm thinking of this Triple Wammy from Kuryakyn. It turns the rear turn signals into running lights and its plug and play, no splicing required (or so they say). You replace the stock yellow turn signal lenses with clear and clear bulbs with red. It's a little over $100, but in my view not to bad a deal as the kit includes everything you need and you don't have to add to or cut into the wiring.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/731/Triple-Whammy-Run-Turn-Brake-Light-Kit

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
I found a set of fronts that came from a wrecked bike, housings were junk. I pulled the wiring out of them and swapped it into the rear housings, making them a 3 wire setup. I then extended the wires and covered with heat shrink tube, running them all the way back to the middle of the bike like the original 2 wires did. Clear lens on both ends, amber bulbs in front, red bulbs in rear. Including bulbs and lens', about $42.00

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the tripple whammy kit sitting on a shelf, waiting for the snow to melt so I can install it and start riding. It will be awhile before that happens. I will post how easy or difficult it is to install, although I believe it truly is plug and play which should take only a few minutes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts