Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
4001 - 4020 of 4023 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 VN900C, ‘13 LS650
9 Posts
how do you like that radiator cover? Is that the one on eBay?

·
Registered
2021 Vulcan 900 Custom
13 Posts
After 10 years of missed opportunities due to mechanical issues and other hurdles, finally got to take a nice long ride with the old man! He's on a Triumph Speedmaster. Got some nice scenic views of upstate NY along the way.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Jeans Vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Plant Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Nice bikes, nice pics. What part of New York? I'm in Manchester (about 15 miles east of Rochester on the thruway). Love riding the Finger Lakes.

·
Registered
2021 Vulcan 900 Custom
13 Posts
Nice bikes, nice pics. What part of New York? I'm in Manchester (about 15 miles east of Rochester on the thruway). Love riding the Finger Lakes.
I grew up in Orange County but live down on LI now. Those pics are from our way up to the Catskills for the day.

I make it as far NW as the Syracuse area but haven't ever made it quite as far west as you. I have a friend out in Dansville tho so you never know!

·
Registered
2009 VN900 Classic
204 Posts
Upstate is beautiful country indeed; congrats on a great safe ride!

Reactions: imac

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I grew up in Orange County but live down on LI now. Those pics are from our way up to the Catskills for the day.

I make it as far NW as the Syracuse area but haven't ever made it quite as far west as you. I have a friend out in Dansville tho so you never know!
My son is in Syracuse, so we ride that area often as well. Beautiful country!

·
Registered
2020 VN900D Classic LT
258 Posts
I've never thought of taking a B&W shouts.. Yours sure looks good. I like the exhaust.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all, first post here, 2nd Vulcan owner. Used to have a 2000 Vulcan 800 Classic. Upgraded to this recently, 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom. Got it dirt cheap and only 10k miles. Tons of upgrades came with it. Cobra pipes, Kuryakyn Hypercharger, Power Commander 3, a quick detach Memphis Shades Slim windshield, Kuryakyn Swingwing pegs, rear pegs, foot controls, levers, and grips, and I'm not positive but I think a Barron's pulley because it cruises down the highway at 80mph with ease. Also came with a Vulcan Classic OEM Gel Seat and a Cobra Sissybar and Luggage Rack.

I love this bike, it's so much fun, and I love the color. I really wanted an orange one. I'm going to be adding some underglow, and either clear or smoked tail light/turn signal covers which I finally decide which to get.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

4001 - 4020 of 4023 Posts