Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
3981 - 4000 of 4023 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Vulcan 900 Custom SE
19 Posts
Hey guys ...... Just joined today. Been riding a little over a year (I got started late) I'm 58 and own a 2011 Vulcan 900 Custom, that I've owned 8 months. I'm glad I was able to find this forum and so far it seems to be very informative.
It's never to late to ride... welcome from Maui, Hawaii.. 🤙 Have fun, be safe and let the good times roll...

Reactions: NCPiper

·
Registered
2009 VN900 Classic
204 Posts
2015 vulcan classic. Just put on 8 mini apes with vans Grips. Loving her more and more.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
Just ordered 8" chrome mini-apes for $99 off AMZN.
Glad I came back here for an "ape" search and wind up revisiting your screenshot I remember now from a few weeks ago. They'll look a little different with the Baron 4" riser my PO has on there, but it will suffice with some cable wiggle room if I did my calculations right - if not, AMZN returns are a click away :D
2015 vulcan classic. Just put on 8 mini apes with vans Grips. Loving her more and more.

Glad I came back here for an "ape" search and wind up revisiting your screenshot I remember now from a few weeks ago.
They'll look a little different with the Baron 4" riser my PO has on there now, but it will suffice with some cable wiggle room if I did my calculations right - if not, AMZN returns are a click away :D

·
Registered
2009 VN900 Classic
204 Posts

Glad I came back here for an "ape" search and wind up revisiting your screenshot I remember now from a few weeks ago.
They'll look a little different with the Baron 4" riser my PO has on there now, but it will suffice with some cable wiggle room if I did my calculations right - if not, AMZN returns are a click away :D

·
Registered
2009 VN900 Classic
204 Posts
I sure wish I could erase posts! My computer got hung up on this one or else the net was hiccuping...

• Haha
Reactions: NCPiper

·
Registered
19 Posts

Got a Custom myself and in hindsight I really like the stock exhaust in comparison to what I have now.
So I am switchting back to stock.

However I do like the look of wrapped exhausts. Anyone have pics of a stock wrapped exhaust? Because stock is a lot bigger diameter I am not really sure what they would look like.

Also got 2 inch risers for the handlebars in the garage. With being 6.4 feet tall they are very welcome. Still waiting for some parts to bolt it all together. Do like the look of some 10 or 12 inch apes on a Custom too... Sooooo many options haha!

·
Registered
33 Posts

Just got this 2021 Vulcan 900 Classic LT couple days ago. Sold my 2016 HD Heritage. Allowed me to pay off some debt, and put cash in my pocket. Discovered the Vulcan 900 Classic LT. Obviously there's been adjustments required. Getting used to lack of cruise control. The lack of hwy pegs about to drive me crazy, will be one of my first upgrades. and a rider back rest :). Been having a blast.

·
Registered
2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
9 Posts
Tire Wheel Plant Land vehicle Vehicle
Sky Plant community Ecoregion Mountain Plant
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Took a really nice ride yesterday and thought I'd share a couple of pics. Had a seriously awesome time riding with a friend who has an 05 VN2000 (what a beast that thing is!). My "little" 900 kept up just fine all day though. :cool:(y)

3981 - 4000 of 4023 Posts