Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

3801 - 3820 of 3850 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Vulcan 900 Classic SE
16 Posts
People say my Vulcan is unique. Finally starting to get to the look/sound/performance I've been wanting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2007 Classic LT with only 3028 miles. Took the bags off just to give it a nice cleaning and show her some love.
Also adding the picture from the first day I brought her home from the original owner, had only 2366 miles on her then.

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan 900 Classic
9 Posts
Hey guys.... how about we start an official thread of Vulcan 900 pics... I would love to see some examples of what you're riding!!! :D
Hey guys.... how about we start an official thread of Vulcan 900 pics... I would love to see some examples of what you're riding!!! :D

Post them up... don't be shy!
Post them up... don't be shy!

2020 Vulcan 900. Just bought this. I had an ‘06 Vulcan 1600 bagger that the engine went bad. I think this bike is too small and under powered for 2 riders (397 lbs max per book). Kinda having buyer remorse with this stripped down bike. I would have bought a bigger one but this is all the dealer had. Anyone have the hook-up on accessories like a back rest and color coordinated bags? Maybe that will help me feel better.

·
"Manila Gorilla"
2008 Vulcan Classic 1600
138 Posts
I wouldn't have buyers remorse, that's an excellent looking bike. Personally it'd be too small for me to ride 2 up, i preffer a 1500 or bigger for that, but it does other things better. Its more nimble and fun on the curvy backroads for instance ( that is, in my opinion anyway). With used vulcan prices being so cheap, why not pick up a lower miles 2010 or so larger vulcan for 2 up? You can find really nice ones in the 3 grand area.

·
Registered
2020 VN900D Classic LT
154 Posts
I love the color scheme on the 2020 Classic. Add the whitewall tires and they hit it out of the park.

When I was shopping in the spring, my dealer had the 2020 Custom, Classic and Classic LT all lined up side by side. The Classic with its paint scheme was really tempting, but I opted for the LT because it came with bags and a windshield factory installed. (In hindsight, it would have been cheaper to add aftermarket ones later).

I have no plans to take a passenger. The 900 has all the power I need for city driving. But I live in the country and 90% of my riding is on the highway. I find the 900 is a little pokey getting up to 60-70 MPH from a stop. That's the only complaint I have about the performance. But, I can live with it.. No remorse here.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have a backrest on mine and the better half enjoys hitting the back roads on nice days for a ride. We will do 3 hour trips with a break for lunch. I have had no issues riding 2 up but never hit the highway. No problems rolling on the throttle when I need to and the bike responds well. I go 230 and she's a little less than half that and the bike does real well but we are racing around. Personally I love the 900, I want a bigger bike but not because of the 900's performance, it won't be traded or sold it will just have a friend next to it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Now That I have finished adding, removing and changing so much stuff on my bike I think I enjoy where it’s at giving me all the abilities I could think of and I took this great picture and many other out on S1 in San Diego, CA

3801 - 3820 of 3850 Posts