Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

3761 - 3780 of 3791 Posts

·
Registered
2020 VN900D Classic LT
99 Posts
Very nice. I really like the color scheme on the 2020 Classic.. Great shade of blue. Plus the whitewalls and white paint compliment each other.

·
Super Moderator
448 Posts
Beautiful bike. I really like that color combination. I usually like chrome engines but with that color and the whitewall tires it looks really good in black. Gives it a nice contrast.

·
Registered
1 Posts
FullSizeR(5).jpg
FullSizeR(8).jpg
IMG_5766.jpg
my 2008 Vulcan 900 at purchase until today. I added a cobra forced air intake. Chopped drag pipes Vance avid Hines fuel pack. Stretched bags, custom color light bars under. Highway bars and pegs, 16" apes, batwing fairing with 2 6x9 and seperate tweeters plus a whole new matte paint job!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, PoopsMcGee from Tasmania here. You all forced my hand. Months and months of lurking and admiring all of your bikes, I bit the bullet, buttered up the boss at home and went out and got myself this little beauty. 2008 VN900 Custom. Pretty much stock standard except for a K&N Forcewinder Air Induction, blacked out indicator lenses with LED indicators and whoever had it before me may have tinkered with the exhaust (sounds nice and throaty without being stupid loud). Got it for a steal and the dude looked after it meticulously and I got a nice big box of all the stock parts (including sissy bar and bag rack) in case I ever want to switch it back. Very happy boy.

I'm also after some advice from all you gurus. You'll notice on the exhaust there's a black mark. That is part of my work pants after hopping off it one night. Any ideas on how to get that mark off? It's melted polyester (or whatever 5.11 pants are made out of). My horn also died and if anyone has any advice on a decent loud aftermarket one, I'm all ears. I'm currently looking at a Stebel Nautilus if anyone can give me the good oil on them.

3761 - 3780 of 3791 Posts