Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

3741 - 3760 of 3791 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone!
I just picked up an 08 Vulcan 900 classic LT with 11k miles. This is my fourth bike and will be for back and forth the 40 miles to work.
View attachment 242245
I’ve already got a front fender on order, along with a windshield bracket on the right side. Windshield is scratched but going to ride it a bit to see if I need something a bit taller or not. It seemed to be right in my eyes when I rode it home.

Also, I'm curious if anyone has removed the light bar, just leaving the headlight and some turn signals?

Thanks!!
I have the same light bar on my 900 Classic LT. It is an after market bar and can be removed, but you will need to find an OEM bar for the turn signals.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Here is my 2009 Custom baby, with quite a few upgrades added last year. I also have a black batwing for longer rides.
Cheers all!

·
Registered
34 Posts
i like your bike i have a 2007 classic lt 900 i get it back tuesday from the shop had 3 inch hard chrome long pipes put on along with hyper charger lizard lights and custom flames on the tank and fenders
Where did you find a Hypercharger, doesn't seem they make one for a 900?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just picked up yesterday for the wife. 2012 900 Classic with 36k miles. Highway bars, windshield, sissy bar with luggage rack, and custom sheep skin seat cover. She's named her Betty.

3741 - 3760 of 3791 Posts