Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

3681 - 3689 of 3689 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
2012 Vulcan 900 classic SE
At age 20 this is my 2nd bike, I got it August of last year and put 3000 miles on it before it went into hibernation. I can’t find many Vulcans with this paint job. Since I got it I have put on Viking bags, grips, and a OEM Kawi light bar that I must say was pretty hard to find. I had the light bar and the spot light buckets powder coated to match the headlight bucket. My ECU is half way to Ivan’s shop at the moment so sadly no starting it and giving her some revs. Loving this bike. Hoping to add a air cleaner and some pipes soon. View attachment 240984
At age 20 this is my 2nd bike, I got it August of last year and put 3000 miles on it before it went into hibernation. I can’t find many Vulcans with this paint job. Since I got it I have put on Viking bags, grips, and a OEM Kawi light bar that I must say was pretty hard to find. I had the light bar and the spot light buckets powder coated to match the headlight bucket. My ECU is half way to Ivan’s shop at the moment so sadly no starting it and giving her some revs. Loving this bike. Hoping to add a air cleaner and some pipes soon. View attachment 240984
You are correct. I did say on the paper I filled out that my bike does have a high-flow intake and some Vance and Hines staggered slash cut pipes. I just need to purchase them lol. I'm not ready to drop $1000 on that "stage 1" package quite yet.
You are correct. I did say on the paper I filled out that my bike does have a high-flow intake and some Vance and Hines staggered slash cut pipes. I just need to purchase them lol. I'm not ready to drop $1000 on that "stage 1" package quite yet.
Almost has the same paint as my 2015 my bags have the same problem with opening I like mine so I’ll just deal with it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's my 2020 custom just got the new pipes installed.
So the V&H pipes do fit the 2020s. Cool. I had posted a thread in the forum about the fitment on a 2020 Classic. V&H said they only test fitted them up to the 2015s so they couldn't or wouldn't confirm for me the fitment on a 2020.

(y)

3681 - 3689 of 3689 Posts