Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

3661 - 3670 of 3670 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2015 vulcan classic now has 3500 miles on it got new in 2017 left over stock at local dealer the driver back rest came off a 1982 Goldwing I got for my son and didn’t like it so with a few mods I made it work View attachment 240063 View attachment 240064 View attachment 240063 View attachment 240064 View attachment 240065 View attachment 240066
Great looking bike. I have a box on the back of mine like yours, and I really like the way you mounted it and the paint job on the box is great. My bike is blue and silver and I painted the box solid blue. Think I will add a silver stripe now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great looking bike. I have a box on the back of mine like yours, and I really like the way you mounted it and the paint job on the box is great. My bike is blue and silver and I painted the box solid blue. Think I will add a silver stripe now.
Thanks mine was pretty easy to do being a flat paint what to redo the stripe looks bad first time trying pinstripe

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Nice! How long have you been riding? These are great first-bikes. My 07 custom was my 4th bike. Rode it for 10 years before passing it down to my Son for his 1st.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
2012 Vulcan 900 classic SE
At age 20 this is my 2nd bike, I got it August of last year and put 3000 miles on it before it went into hibernation. I can’t find many Vulcans with this paint job. Since I got it I have put on Viking bags, grips, and a OEM Kawi light bar that I must say was pretty hard to find. I had the light bar and the spot light buckets powder coated to match the headlight bucket. My ECU is half way to Ivan’s shop at the moment so sadly no starting it and giving her some revs. Loving this bike. Hoping to add a air cleaner and some pipes soon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. That is one beautiful bike and from what I've been told, the Ivan's flash is about the best upgrade you can do to improve performance. One thing though, he tunes according to your intake and exhaust. If you upgrade those later, you may have to have it reflashed. I could be wrong, but it might be something you should ask him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. That is one beautiful bike and from what I've been told, the Ivan's flash is about the best upgrade you can do to improve performance. One thing though, he tunes according to your intake and exhaust. If you upgrade those later, you may have to have it reflashed. I could be wrong, but it might be something you should ask him.
You are correct. I did say on the paper I filled out that my bike does have a high-flow intake and some Vance and Hines staggered slash cut pipes. I just need to purchase them lol. I'm not ready to drop $1000 on that "stage 1" package quite yet.

3661 - 3670 of 3670 Posts