Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3633 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
i like your bike i have a 2007 classic lt 900 i get it back tuesday from the shop had 3 inch hard chrome long pipes put on along with hyper charger lizard lights and custom flames on the tank and fenders

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kawboys ride

Finally figured out how to crop a photo. Here's my 2006 Classic LT. Pic was taken over a year ago. Since then I have added a lot more chrome & stuff. As soon as I get a new camera I'll send some updated pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Kawgirl :)
You don't have to be a paying customer to post pics. I'm not either but am able to post.
Hope to see your ride soon.

"Live To Ride"

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
figured I'd update with the new bling:D

*Admin/mods, any chance on making this a sticky so new folks could show off their rides and others could update theirs?:)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Best I could do for a photo of my '07 LT. Kawasaki Gel Seat, Cobra Hiway Bars, FIAMM "freeway blaster" horn, and Phase I and II of the baffle mods. More to come in the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
The manufacturer is Kawasaki it is the "cafe" model. I understand that it only fits the custom model. hope it helps. check out my other pics in the new parts= new pics post. Ride safe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Woodsman Pete,
Wish I could tell you.:confused: I bought the bike from a dealer about 3 months ago. It was used with only 3000 miles on it. The original owner was from South Texas, had it "de-nuded" of all factory emblems, added all the accessories and apparently didn't ride it much as the bike is immaculate. I do think the Saddleman Bags are mounted with easy brackets.
Thanks for the comments,
Kilmerk:)

1 - 20 of 3633 Posts