Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GONE....GONE.....GONE, no longer available.......I have a new,OEM kawasaki mini tach,chrome-sku # k53020381 that I bought new from dealer-sat around for a long time. When I did install it,it just lights up but needle won't move to show rpm. It mounts on the 4 studs that hold the handlebars on-looks great,just doesn't work so good. COST 359.xx plus tax at dealer-last one in stock-no more available anywhere I was told ?

Talked with dealer,said no returns on electrical parts that I install myself, plus the fact that I waited so long....

So,I bought a cobra tach and it works fine but I did need a double spade connector to make it work so I took it off the kawasaki oem tach.

Now, I still have the kawasaki mini tach-anyone want it-FREE-just pay shipping, maybe you can make it work ?

I am in Pottsville Pa

[email protected]

drop the x's

It looks so nice I just can't bring myself to throw it away. At work now-so,no I don't have photos but if you search for part number you'll see it-will not mount if you have a windshield bag.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SORRY,did not expect the Large response I got-my email was flooded BUT,

Kevin was first to reply to my email at home within minutes of posting,so its his

1 - 3 of 3 Posts