Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$120 Xoprodox Billet Chrome Grips - #GRPCRMRRIB

Thanks for the offer but I need to get good value for this backrest to help buy the backrest for the new bike.

·
Registered
742 Posts
can't believe the low ballers here... brand new and he's giving a deal on it?!?! ... i like the solo seat look so unfortunately i wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
can't believe the low ballers here... brand new and he's giving a deal on it?!?! ... i like the solo seat look so unfortunately i wouldn't buy it.
Been a used item I beliebe its priced a bit high.

$335 is the MSRP and everyone knows even the dealer sell for a bit less.
http://www.kawasaki.com/KawasakiNew/Accessories2/PCItemDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=K53020377&Reason=6&intCatalogID=1&intCatalogType=4&ProductTypeID=63&ModelMarketingId=449&ModelYear=2007&CategoryID=162

If you look on ebay you will find them for about the same price ($250 sometimes a bit less and some others a bit more) shipped and brand new. The offers above I agree with you, they're a bit low but I believe $200 shipped would be more than fair considering it's a used item. It may have been mounted once but just like anything else if its been open then is used. I usually sell my items for half of what MSRP is and in this case that will be $167.50 pls the shipping cost then $200 sounds about right. This item has been listed several times and still unsold more than likely due to the listed price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yeah been nothing but lowballs so far. Agree that 50% of MSRP is a good rule of thumb for a used item, but as this one has never seen a single road mile I've set the price higher. It's essentially new, just been out of the bag and back in it. Not your typical "it's used I'll give you 50%" item.

Basically I figure that eventually somebody will be like I was and say "that's the best looking sissy bar I've seen and I'm willing to pay a fair price for it". I don't mind re-listing it until that person comes along.

I haven't seen it on ebay for less than the $313 that cruiser customizing has it for. Lots of people have thought it is a Cobra mini, which costs less, but it's a much better looking and better built item IMHO. I find it hard to believe that a dealer would offer anywhere near my price unless you were buying a new bike too!

Thanks for the eyeballs at least!

Been a used item I beliebe its priced a bit high.

$335 is the MSRP and everyone knows even the dealer sell for a bit less.
http://www.kawasaki.com/KawasakiNew/Accessories2/PCItemDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=K53020377&Reason=6&intCatalogID=1&intCatalogType=4&ProductTypeID=63&ModelMarketingId=449&ModelYear=2007&CategoryID=162

If you look on ebay you will find them for about the same price ($250 sometimes a bit less and some others a bit more) shipped and brand new. The offers above I agree with you, they're a bit low but I believe $200 shipped would be more than fair considering it's a used item. It may have been mounted once but just like anything else if its been open then is used. I usually sell my items for half of what MSRP is and in this case that will be $167.50 pls the shipping cost then $200 sounds about right. This item has been listed several times and still unsold more than likely due to the listed price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts