Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vulcan 900 - MS AlleyCat, Mustang Vintage Touring w/backrest, Mutazu MUs cases

All parts are taken off of a 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom – they MAY fit other bikes, but you’ll need to confirm this… I’ve included part #s where I could along with original MSRP and my asking price. All parts have ~1500 fair-weather miles on them, and are in excellent condition.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING to the continental US!

Please PM me with questions and your contact info and I will get back to you ASAP. If you’re interested in more than one thing, I’m happy to talk about a combo price!

1. Memphis Shades Alley Cat fairing, quick detach and interchangeable. Asking $200: (#MEP5629; $96 MSRP) and trigger-lock mounting kit (#2321-0085; $150 MSRP)

2. Mutazu MU hard bags (black) Asking $250. (MSRP $340) with upgraded Mutazu rigid chrome supports (MSRP $68; see link: MUTAZU Motorcycle Trunks) and custom made aluminum cross support (~$40 worth of additional parts). All bolts and spacers, plus 2 keys included as well! I currently have the lights wired in behind the taillight, so the they are both running and extra brake lights. I’ll include a picture and wiring diagram so you can replicate the connections if you like…

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Mutazu MU's, Alley Cat fairing

Hi all -- more parts have sold... MS AlleyCat fairing and Mutazu cases are still available!

I'm now including shipping in all my asking prices! :smile2:

·
Registered
54 Posts
do you still have the seat?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only the Alley Cat and Mutazu MU's are left... seat and all other parts are sold.

The bike itself will be going up for sale later this week on local (Albany NY) Craigslist... I'll be posting that link in the "Bikes for sale" section at that time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts