Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a 2011 900 vulcan custom and was wondering what kind of hard saddlebags were available? givi has a nice set but they dont sell mounting brackets. any other options out there?

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
i just purchased a 2011 900 vulcan custom and was wondering what kind of hard saddlebags were available? givi has a nice set but they don't sell mounting brackets. any other options out there?
there is a wide range in both prices and style of bags for the custom. What ever fits the classic will fit the custom. There is also a good choice for brackets for these bags. Ghost brackets to the stock Kawasaki ones which can be adapted to fit most bags.

It all comes down to personal preference. My bags on both of my bikes are Mutazu ..http://www.mutazu.com/ and i have used the stock Kawasaki LT brackets as they offer good support and a 3 point installation fix.

Have a look in the 900 pics section for bikes with bags, most guys will have the brand of these in there signatures.

good luck

cheers Maurice

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got the Cycra Hardstreets slims on my custom. The capacity is just enough for use as a daily commuter. The locks and latches are pretty much entirely plastic but for around 500 with brackets I have no complaints.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Vikings on mine. Look right and just enough storage

·
Banned
334 Posts
I just
bought the edge 102 tek look like leather but act like a hard bag. Do not have them yet hope I like them...
I had those bags on my 900 Classic. Excellent quality. You'll be very happy with them.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts