Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mustang seat in mint/excellent condition for sale as well as the stock black factory exhaust from a 2009 900 custom and a Fuggin Fabrication computer still in the box never opened.I traded bike in with 202 miles on it.Seat and exhaust have less than 60 miles on them.Please be advised I will not give these parts away as my old lady still has her 900 custom and I will install them on her bike,but I am reasonable.Make me an offer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Can you post a pic of your fuggin exhaust

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry,I do not have any pics of the fugging exhaust as it was only on the bike for a short time and was on the bike when I tradded it in.I can tell you that the fugging exhaust was way loud,like way to loud loud.Most of my buddies would not ride behind me and would make me push the bike down the street before starting it when visiting them.I only have the stock black exhaust for sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Tim,I have the model # 76127 which is the one peice vintage seat with out studs and with out conchos.I paid 382.00 i would take 250.00 +shipping.Seat is essentially brand new.was only on the bike for about 2-21/2 hours and ridden on once.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts