Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seat has been sold. Thank You.

Hi guys,
I have decided to only keep my Gel Kawa seat on my 900 so this one has to go. Seat is in great shape and comes with the latch! This seat retails for just over $500 and only asking $250 + 35 to ship to lower 48 states. Upper part is made of real leather, the sides are the carbon-fiber material and it has the stitching in the front. Also you can add a driver back rest for more comfort (sold by Corbin or ebay sells the aftermarket ones for about $70). This is the most comfortable seat I have sat so far, I can ride for hours on this one. Also provides better cushing for the passenger than the OEM stocker. The other plus on this seat if you're a tall rider this will pull you back and lower you a bit so you'll get a bit of more leg room. This will fit all Vulcan 900 models and years. The only reason I'm selling this is because I hardly ever use it. Most of my riding is on the weekends and 2up so the gel seat has a bigger passenger area.

The only thing I can see wrong with it is a little tinny mark from rubbing on the frame under the seat. This is not visible when the seat is on the motorcycle at all. See pictures.

This is how it looks on the bike

·
Registered
252 Posts
why couldn't you have decided to sell this seat last week. Just ordered a Corbin dual tourer last week...ugh

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Corbin seat

You wouldnt want to trade for a Saddleman seat would you?
Unfortunately I already have the huge Kawasaki Gel seat. But if you really want it you can buy mine and sell yours! It's a great price and makes the bike look really nice.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would love to buy it if u dont sell it would u take three payments two weeks apart on my paydays starting now
Start saving! If this seat is still listed here as available then you are more than welcome to buy it when you're ready.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some interested members have PM me but no payment yet so still up for sale.
Thank You

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
50 Posts
looks like a great seat. I had mine custom made at an auto upolstry shop here is a pic of what I built through discussion and riding with them. But I do like the look of your seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD

Thank You

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Corbin seat has been sold.
Do still have the seat for a vn900 custom though for $50 + $30 to ship to lower 48 states.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just wanted to ask why you preferred the kaw gel seat over the corbin.
The kawa gel seat I kept is the one designed for the classic models so the passanger part is very large and comfortable for the wife. The Corbin Young Guns was designed more for a custom look kinda like the Mustang Daytripper so even though the driver part is very comfortable the passanger part is small and does not offer much padding.

If I had the Corbin Touring there is no way in a million years I would have kept the gel. Corbin brand offers top quality, leather and very comfortable for the driver and good for short trips for a passanger. Why didn't I get a Corbin Touring?? at that time cost was a issue but soon when I find a used one I will go for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts