Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Bought a 900 custom from the dealer and it has the Cobra Swept Exhaust on it already, pipes are in fantastic shape, no noticable dents, dings, scratches, etc. The bike has 1200 miles total on it, so these have not been used for long, however I do not know at what mileage they were installed on the bike.

Pretty much looking to get rid of them and get Cobra Speedster Longs or Slashcuts.

Here is a link
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/14/142/14514/24288/PITEM/Cobra-Swept-Exhaust-System-2009-Kawasaki-Vulcan-900-Custom-Parts.aspx

First offer of $450 takes em. I'll consider other offers as well, including trades for Longs/Slashcuts if you were so inclined.

Call or text to (two one seven) six eight six - four nine one one if you want to talk to me

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey all,
Bought a 900 custom from the dealer and it has the Cobra Swept Exhaust on it already, pipes are in fantastic shape, no noticable dents, dings, scratches, etc. The bike has 1200 miles total on it, so these have not been used for long, however I do not know at what mileage they were installed on the bike.

Pretty much looking to get rid of them and get Cobra Speedster Longs or Slashcuts.

Here is a link
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/14/142/14514/24288/PITEM/Cobra-Swept-Exhaust-System-2009-Kawasaki-Vulcan-900-Custom-Parts.aspx

First offer of $450 takes em. I'll consider other offers as well, including trades for Longs/Slashcuts if you were so inclined.

Call or text to (two one seven) six eight six - four nine one one if you want to talk to me
Have you sold the pipes? If not, I will bay them, but you have to ship it to me in Thailand.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I might know of a trade for ya if you are interested. Cobra longs with about 8k miles on them. Still look and sound great. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I might know of a trade for ya if you are interested. Cobra longs with about 8k miles on them. Still look and sound great. PM me if your interested.
Sorry mate, bought new one:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Do you still have the swept for sale?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts