Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a self learning cobra fuel commander, works perfectly. No issues whatsoever. Sold the bike, that's why it's for sale. $300 shipped anywhere in north America.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was reading this thread thinking jeez...it took this guy 4 weeks to respond...then I thought oh wait...Canada DID legalize marijuana!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'd be interested in this if it's still available. I live in Nova Scotia

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
I was reading this thread thinking jeez...it took this guy 4 weeks to respond...then I thought oh wait...Canada DID legalize marijuana!!
Nope, they marilized legajuana. :devil2:

·
Registered
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic
10 Posts
Hi guys, I have a self learning cobra fuel commander, works perfectly. No issues whatsoever. Sold the bike, that's why it's for sale. $300 shipped anywhere in north America.
Any chance you still have this PowrPro Black Tuner? I see it’s been a couple years almost since the post, but no mention yet of sale. If you still have it, I’m interested. Feel free to send a direct message as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any chance you still have this PowrPro Black Tuner? I see it’s been a couple years almost since the post, but no mention yet of sale. If you still have it, I’m interested. Feel free to send a direct message as well. Thanks!
Check out Ivan’s performance. Cheaper than a power commander or fuel pack and improves bike. People can’t give away the power packs anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic
10 Posts
Check out Ivan’s performance. Cheaper than a power commander or fuel pack and improves bike. People can’t give away the power packs anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I’ve certainly been considering the Ivan’s performance route over others. Figured an autotuning PowrPro Black would be the next best thing if it was available cheap. Not the case unfortunately. No interest in the fi2000r’s or Powerpacks because they seem difficult to tune properly without access to a dyno. Looks like $350 to Ivan’s in the near future... 👍🏻

1 - 14 of 14 Posts