Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2013
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My VN900 2009 bagger project..stretch side cover..stretched bags..letf and right exhaust..batwing fairing with 7in galaxy tab mount..

it's has been 2 months now..waiting for paint job..expecting this month to be completed..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
How about more info and pictures of the exhaust.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I got a feeling it's gonna be one heck of a bagger. Keep'em coming

·
Registered
370 Posts
Cant wait to see this finished up. It is along the same lines of what I would like to do

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Look forward to seeing it painted

·
BOTM Winner, March 2015
124 Posts
Looks great so far !!! I really like your side covers, that's currently what I'm fabricating on my stretched bagger... can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
453 Posts
More on the exhaust..the left one pipe nicely under the rocker arm..pretty long eh..haha sound really nice..
9 makes a bad ass bagger!! You and Bald got it goin on!! Would love to see a tutorial on how to hand lay that fiberglass....Not that its a DYI project, would just like to know how it's done!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great work

Loving the look of the bags...would love to do something similar but on my 900 custom...how hard is it to get to the rear tire and components with new bodywork?

·
BOTM Winner, March 2015
124 Posts
Loving the look of the bags...would love to do something similar but on my 900 custom...how hard is it to get to the rear tire and components with new bodywork?
Custom08~ I built my Custom bagger to be easier than the factory setup to get to everything in the rear. Two bolts per side hold the bags on, and four bolts hold the rear fender and seat pan on... I can have everything off in 3 minutes. One electrical connector connects all of the rear lighting as well which stays with the rear fender when removed. Here's a link to the picture heavy build thread.

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29118&highlight=900+custom+bagger

·
Registered
9 Posts
Custom08~ I built my Custom bagger to be easier than the factory setup to get to everything in the rear. Two bolts per side hold the bags on, and four bolts hold the rear fender and seat pan on... I can have everything off in 3 minutes. One electrical connector connects all of the rear lighting as well which stays with the rear fender when removed. Here's a link to the picture heavy build thread.

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29118&highlight=900+custom+bagger
Thanks Bald, I'm definitely interested in seeing pics of how you achieved your look. The custom is a little tuff to customize and all ideas are appreciated...not sure if I want to go complete bagger style but would like a great set of bags and a fender mod

·
Registered
357 Posts
awesome work slumber. how hard was it to work the left side exhaust pipe thru the frame?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nicely done. Great job & ride safe bro

1 - 20 of 31 Posts