Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang sold the bike and have some aftermarket and OEM parts for sale. Going to miss this forum, a great group of knowledgeable people.

I have a barely used Kawasaki OEM studded gel seat. $175 includes shipping.

Kawasaki OEM lowers for a bike without light bar. $80 includes shipping.

Aftermarket luggage rack. $90 includes shipping. The rack has a little scuffing due to putting stuff on it but nothing unusual.

I have a set of handle bar risers that raise the bar 2 inches. No need for cable changes. They are large polished spacers that fit under the stock bar holder and raise the bar up from underneath. They also move the bar back a little.
Includes longer bolts, nuts, and washers. $20 includes shipping.

I have a Comagination head light modulator. Literally plug and play. Saved my bacon on a few occasions. Turn it on when I think someone doesn't see me. You can see it at Comagination.com I'll throw it in for $15 if someone wants it with one of the other items. Or, $20 buying it separate includes shipping.

Thanks for looking. You can view my 100% feedback on Ebay at [email protected] to show I ship what I have for offer.
I would put this stuff on Ebay but I would rather keep the price lower selling this stuff this way. I will only ship to states in the US. Mark

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm interested in the OEM lowers. Pm me the info and either I will paypal or send a check or postal money order. Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Payment sent for the lowers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Received the lowers today, Friday. Many thanks. Oh, and you packed them really well. I appreciate that a lot.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for letting me know you received the lowers. I know you will be really glad you got them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts