Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys I have lots of aftermarket parts to sell.

Wild 1 Chubbys 14" ape hangers 1 1/4 diameter bars, with extended steel braided cables. $350

here's the deal on the cables. I installed a used set of cables then snapped the clutch cable so I bought a brand new set of motion pro steel braided cables and only installed the clutch cable. so what you will get is one set of used cables in good condition, 1 clutch cable 6 months old like new, and brand new still in package throttle cables and brake line. The new set is only about 6 months old, clutch cable is in great shape throttle and brake line are brand new.

Mustang Daytripper seat in white, I had it recovered in White vinyl and it looks killer and is comfortable as can be. This seat gets comments everywhere it goes, people LOVE the white seat. $200

Windshield OEM vulcan, a little beat up but all brackets are there. $20 plus shipping

Vulcan 900 right side cover, decent paint one little scratch. $25

Please feel free to message me for details or email at [email protected] , make an offer, everything has got to go! thanks guys!!

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
SOLD
FI2000
barons front pulley
cobra swept air cleaner.

The bars are really nice. solid and heavy, completely eliminated the annoying 35mph front end wobble when you took your hands off the bars. plus you get pretty much two sets of steel braided cables. cables good up to 16" bars.

· Registered
53 Posts
What kind of deal could you work out for the rear pulley and apes? I really like the setup.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Ape Hangers are really nice bars. They are nice and heavy and have the added benefit of seriously reducing the annoying 35-40mph shimmy that the 900 suffers from.

If interested in the pulley, bars and cables I could do $550 shipped to your door. Please let me know if you are interested.

· Registered
53 Posts
Might have to hold off on the bars. How much for the pulley shipped to 32533?

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does it really help with the rpm's at hwy speeds?
It makes a huge difference in hwy cruising. I know my 900 would seem like it was going to shake apart at 70mph and with the pulley it was smooth as can be. I liked the rear pulley better then changing out the front one, both were effective but the rear had the added benefit of looking good and cleaning up the rear end. At the price I'm asking you really can't go wrong, you will not be disappointed.

· Registered
53 Posts
I'll take it. I have a PayPal account but not sure how to buy things without it being like Amazon or ebay type transactions.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.