Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

821 - 840 of 849 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,137 Posts
Nice looking bobber. Real clean look. Doesn’t have that hacked up look. Really like the look of the Michelin tires. Great job.

·
"Manila Gorilla"
2008 Vulcan Classic 1600
145 Posts
I've always been curious with these, without a front fender aren't you worried about the tire throwing a rock into the radiator and damaging it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've always been curious with these, without a front fender aren't you worried about the tire throwing a rock into the radiator and damaging it?
Not really, there is a mesh attached to the radiator that will catch the bigger rocks. But if it happens i happens 😁

·
Registered
36 Posts
New to the forum, this is my 2004 Vulcan 800 Classic, been modified with a 900 crank, webcams camshaft grind, Dynatek Performance Ignition, Hypercharger Intake, Vance and Hines Exhaust, Wireless Ignition Switch, Modified the lighting to use the turn rear turn signals are tail light, brake light and turn, drag bars, 1/4 turn throttle, carb mods to improve air to fuel, drifter rear end with disc brake, Koso Gauge, and more.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
New to the forum, this is my 2004 Vulcan 800 Classic, been modified with a 900 crank, webcams camshaft grind, Dynatek Performance Ignition, Hypercharger Intake, Vance and Hines Exhaust, Wireless Ignition Switch, Modified the lighting to use the turn rear turn signals are tail light, brake light and turn, drag bars, 1/4 turn throttle, carb mods to improve air to fuel, drifter rear end with disc brake, Koso Gauge, and more.
It's incredible. And what is this speedometer and what is a speed sensor?

821 - 840 of 849 Posts