Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow, that is interesting. I haven't seen anything like that on a 750 before. I wish you luck on finding it though. That pic. looks like a 1980's aftermarket fairing to me. Many of those are discontinued now. Be sure your sources are correct on that picture. It looks to me like someone modified a "80's faring to fit a 750. I work at a Motorcycle salvage shop, so I have seen all kinds of "modified makeovers" LOL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's actually an OEM fairing but I am still researching. I need to find an exclusive Kawasaki dealer that knows "everything" Kawasaki to get some accurate information. Hard to find the time right now. Maybe it'll rain.

·
Registered
30 Posts
As you probably know, the VN750 was discontinued in '07-2006 is the last model year, I think...

Parts and accessories are generally available, but some pieces I'd like to have, like the fairing you're showing and the Mustang seats, are generally not available any more. Best bet, I'm guessing, is EBay or CL...

Good luck...that's a cool fairing. With as many VN750s as there are out there, you'd think someone would make a nice fairing for the bike...it could be a great mini-tourer, at least as good, I think, as the new Honda NT700 (Deauville).

Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Touring package Vulcan 750

Kawasaki sold the fairing, lowers and saddlebags in 1999 and 2000. It was made by Markland Industries for Kawasaki. I have the complete set on my bike and have seen 1 other fairing. The picture was accurate.
egron

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 1992 vulcan 750 which I would like to find a fairing for. I have spent many hours researching the internet and so far all I have found are some old trashed out vetters. If you find a site that offers a nice fairing other than a batwing please post it.
Thanks, BT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts