Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just picked up my Vulcan 650 anywhere good in England for aftermarket parts really need to change a few things .

·
Administrator
12,005 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easier using a PC vs the app. This will help others answer questions you may ask knowing what year and model bike you have.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi guys just picked up my Vulcan 650 anywhere good in England for aftermarket parts really need to change a few things .
Hi Steve.

Depends on what you want to do to the bike? Give us a better idea and then I'm sure there will be a load of advice and help offered.

Cheers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Actually

Go on Aliexpress and ebay for starters, lots of good cheap stuff there.
I have stayed away from " cheap stuff" .

Danmoto Exhaust Black $290 Plus install
With extra baffle $22 Plus install
Boosterplug $160 Plus install
R&G Tail Tidy $140 Plus install
Turnsignal LED & Relay $35 Plus install
Evotech Radiator Guard $80 ( with shipping) Plus install
Vizi Tec SupaBreake3 $120 Plus install
R&G Fender extender $40 Plus install
Tank Bag OEM $160
Tail Bag OEM $160
Denali Compact dual tone $75 Plus install
Soundbomb & wiring
BikeMaster Air Filter $60 Plus install
Super Sprox 43 T $40 Plus install
Kaoko Throttle lock $140 Plus install
Mirror Extenders $16 Plus install
Black and Green lever wraps Priceless ;D
Battery Tender USB $10 Plus install
Kurvey Girl Valve Stems $30
Mean City Seat Mod $150 plus shipping
Kuryakyn Switchblades $150
With adaptors
Helmet Hook $16
PL14610 oil filters (4) $25
Kawasaki Factory shop manual $60
Pitbull forward handle rear stand $ 185
Arrow Rebel ( Danmoto TOO loud) $650
I forgot the Corbin seat , but I didn't like it so it is with LongBeach Gary now. Road 4 Tires Perili tires. Seat modifications,
and it goes on and on. I plan to keep this on until... Death do us part so I have made it mine and consider it a great investment. If you plan on selling your bike next year by all means go cheap. But if this one is a keeper then the good stuff is cheaper in the long run:grin2:

·
Registered
122 Posts
bearslayer -

How necessary do you find the R & G front fender extender? This had not occurred to me. Than - Randy.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Actually

bearslayer -

How necessary do you find the R & G front fender extender? This had not occurred to me. Than - Randy.
The first time I ran down a dirt drive and had sand trying to cover my radiator I decided it was worth the cost. If it prevents one item of debris from puncturing my radiator it has more than paid for itself and the radiator guard:nerd:
Like I say this is a forever scooter so I don't mind the cost. :grin2:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow, I am definitely adding this to my list! :)

The first time I ran down a dirt drive and had sand trying to cover my radiator I decided it was worth the cost. If it prevents one item of debris from puncturing my radiator it has more than paid for itself and the radiator guard:nerd:
Like I say this is a forever scooter so I don't mind the cost. :grin2:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, I am definitely adding this to my list! :)
You definitely need this. I put the PUIG fender extender on my KVS. I liked the look of it better.
It also keeps rocks from hitting your oil filter (as its in a vulnerable spot and people have had them punctured) and keeps all those little stones from collecting on top of your header pipes, with the stock set up. I wondered how they were getting up there and could hear them bouncing off my pipes when I drove over some. The fender extender fixed this problem. The front tire was picking them up and throwing them upward. After the extender install, I could hear them hitting the extension instead of my pipes.
It’s something else that should have been on the bike from the factory or at least a longer fender, along with a rad guard.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow, I'll definitely put this on my list, thanks! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts