Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

741 - 756 of 756 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts

Added Viking extra large Lamellar bags, very useful, very big :)
I know this is an old post, but. . . thanks! I love big bags, and these match the lines of the fender perfectly and look great on the bike. Was leaning toward traditional leather bags until I saw this pic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks guys, yeah, they are Quick-release. Its the givi trekker black-line. I purchased the bike qitht the touring package, including the hard leather saddlebags, but found them way to small. These bad boys are more than twice the size of the brand leather ones, and they work like a charm for my purposes.

I think they arent as good looking as the more shaped ones, but its a trade off im willing to make to get the storage room.
View attachment 244529
I dunno, You like the others but I think those bags are pretty damn nice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings ! Hi, im vulcan 650 owner from Indonesia. Bought the 2016 used vulcan (since March 2021) and being a silent reader in this forum. Because cant find forum about vulcan 650 in my country.

This bike is not so popular in my country so its hard to find accesories or custom part for this bike, even a part had to bought from Thailand.

Love this bike and this is my first motorcyle.

sorry for my bad english.

The last pict is before i change the horn

change the clutch lever with accossato and it was very light compare to the original one

·
Registered
44 Posts
Greetings ! Hi, im vulcan 650 owner from Indonesia. Bought the 2016 used vulcan (since March 2021) and being a silent reader in this forum. Because cant find forum about vulcan 650 in my country.

This bike is not so popular in my country so its hard to find accesories or custom part for this bike, even a part had to bought from Thailand.

Love this bike and this is my first motorcyle.

sorry for my bad english.

View attachment 249958 View attachment 249959 View attachment 249960
The last pict is before i change the horn
View attachment 249961
change the clutch lever with accossato and it was very light compare to the original one
Welcome, are those the Highsider victory bar end mirrors?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bought my 2018 KVS back in February from a private seller. only had 2500 miles on it. Only thing I've done to it is add a better headlight bulb, the Puig windscreen, and just last week purchased a used Corbin seat. Also added about 1000 miles to it. Previously bought a brand new 2009 ninja ZX-6R back in 2009, and put 25,000 miles on it until I sold it in 2014 due to needing emergency surgery. Now just getting use to the different riding position and enjoying cruising.

741 - 756 of 756 Posts