Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

721 - 740 of 756 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice! Looks like a Corbin saddle and backrest... How do you like it? Comfortable? Worth the $$$ ?
Actually the seat is the stock seat recovered by a local guy, who did a nice job and it was not expensive... I've never had a problem with the stock seat being uncomfortable so it was a good option for me and way cheaper than a Corbin (though that would be nice.) The backrest is Von & Hans and I just put it on today so I'll have to get back to you about how I like it... I have high hopes for it, especially paired with the mini floorboards. (y)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Actually the seat is the stock seat recovered by a local guy, who did a nice job and it was not expensive... I've never had a problem with the stock seat being uncomfortable so it was a good option for me and way cheaper than a Corbin (though that would be nice.) The backrest is Von & Hans and I just put it on today so I'll have to get back to you about how I like it... I have high hopes for it, especially paired with the mini floorboards. (y)
Your local guy seems to have done a bang up job - looks great!

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
1,025 Posts
That seat and backrest look great! Look forward to the backrest review. I too never had a problem with the stock seat but as I always say I think I was born with extra padding in my backside to offset the lack of padding in most oem seats!

·
Registered
39 Posts
they are comfortable there is no markings on them.
Those are floor boards made by Dean Holdaway. He makes custom parts for the VS. This is the 1st generation floor boards that he made. He started production on a new generation. You can find him on FB. He belongs to the group “Kawasaki Vulcan S Riders (KVSR)”.

·
Registered
2019 Vulcan S
18 Posts
Those are floor boards made by Dean Holdaway. He makes custom parts for the VS. This is the 1st generation floor boards that he made. He started production on a new generation. You can find him on FB. He belongs to the group “Kawasaki Vulcan S Riders (KVSR)”.
Wow awesome thanks for the info, they are pretty cool.

721 - 740 of 756 Posts